The Lighter Side
Shop Lighter Side.com for the perfect inexpensive gift. Lighter Side offers funny T-shirts, famous brand collectibles, plus holiday decorations and personalized gifts. Recycle
Friday, July 1, 2016
I have a confession to make: I spend way too much time watching cute cat videos on the Internet. And puppy videos, too. But this one is the cutest of the cute and worth watching more than once. Or, as in my case, more than about 10 times!

Seems a kitten in a pet store in Taiwan was lonesome all by itself. So it escaped its enclosure to go play with the puppy next door. Really. I didn't make this up. Watch for yourself:


The video posted by the JoLinn Pet House went viral in minutes. The last time I looked, the video had about 2.5 million views. I guess I'm not the only one who can't resist cute cat and dog videos!

Your "Too Cute for Words" Gift Guru,
Linda

Posted by: Linda | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.