The Lighter Side
Shop Lighter Side.com for the perfect inexpensive gift. Lighter Side offers funny T-shirts, famous brand collectibles, plus holiday decorations and personalized gifts. Recycle
Friday, August 19, 2016
As a self-appointed 'gift guru', a skill I acquired from my grandmother who had a keen mind for dates, I'm pretty good at keeping up with holidays. So imagine my surprise when one of my best friends presented me with a gift earlier this week in honor of National Friendship Week.

I was sure she was mistaken, but of course I couldn't point that out. It would have been rude. Besides, the gift she brought was a week's worth of my favorite chocolates. (Full disclosure: they didn't last the week!)

When I looked it up, I discovered she was right. At least according to some people. It seems there are about a dozen versions of Friendship Week across the globe and they all happen at different times. Which makes me feel a bit better as far as keeping track of the dates goes.

And since I still had a few days to pick out some fun and funny gifts for all my 'Besties', I didn't actually miss it — and neither did you! Whew!

Your "In Under the Wire" Gift Guru,
Linda

Posted by: Linda | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.