The Lighter Side
Shop Lighter Side.com for the perfect inexpensive gift. Lighter Side offers funny T-shirts, famous brand collectibles, plus holiday decorations and personalized gifts. Recycle
Friday, December 23, 2016
I can hardly believe it, but I'm ready for Christmas! The decorating is done, the baking is finished, the guest rooms are full of family and friends and I'm just about ready to turn off my office lights for the weekend.

But before I go, I wanted to wish you and your families all a warm, safe and very happy holiday from all of us here at The Lighter Side.

I'll be back next week, ready to find more great gifts that delight, entertain and amuse for 2017. I hope to see you then.

Your "All Seasons, All Reasons" Gift Guru
Linda
Posted by: Linda | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.