The Lighter Side
Shop Lighter Side.com for the perfect inexpensive gift. Lighter Side offers funny T-shirts, famous brand collectibles, plus holiday decorations and personalized gifts. Recycle
Friday, August 18, 2017
Every year here at the Lighter Side, we celebrate National Dog Day on August 26th. Last year I showed you lots of ways to honor man's (and woman's) best friend on their special day. This year I was planning to come up with some new ways to celebrate our canine companions, but then I saw this video and went 'barking mad' with laughter. (I'm not kidding - my boss actually came into my office and asked if I was okay!)

Watch and you'll see why:


Curiosity is just one of the characteristics we love about our dogs. But who knew a river otter could be just as curious as a canine?

My dogs have played with lots of unlikely friends - a turtle, a rabbit, and even a mouse (ew!) - but never a river otter. The narrator says, "I've never seen nothing in my life like that!"

Me either.

But thanks to their quick work with the the video camera we all get to see it - just in time for National Dog Day!

Your "Cracking Up for Canine Cuteness" Gift Guru,
Linda


Posted by: Linda | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.