The Lighter Side
Shop Lighter Side.com for the perfect inexpensive gift. Lighter Side offers funny T-shirts, famous brand collectibles, plus holiday decorations and personalized gifts. Recycle
Friday, July 28, 2017
When I saw a headline about a cat petting a tiny frog, I thought, "Right. This is one of those 'click-bait' links that promises a cute, cuddly story but ends with the cat eating the frog." After all, that's what my cats would probably do.

But I clicked anyway. (Don't we all? That's why they call it 'bait'!) My inner cynic had to admit defeat when I saw this:


Rin-chan is the definition of the curious cat. After petting the frog the first time, the cat even stops to smell and lick his paw a bit - as if trying to suss out what exactly this thing is. The frog seems relatively unperturbed, even when the cat leans in for a closer sniff.

Now Rin-chan and his little green friend are bona-fide Internet stars. As a cat parent myself, I'd make sure all that newfound fame doesn't go to their heads. I wouldn't want superstar egos to spoil what looks to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Your "Cats & Frogs" Gift Guru,
Linda
Posted by: Linda | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.