The Lighter Side
Shop Lighter Side.com for the perfect inexpensive gift. Lighter Side offers funny T-shirts, famous brand collectibles, plus holiday decorations and personalized gifts. Recycle
Friday, August 14, 2015
The older I get, the faster the years go by. It seems only yesterday summer was starting and I was trying to dream up things to do to keep the kids (and adults) busy.

And now it's back-to-school time? How did that happen? Did I sleep through summer?

Now I have to get my school year ducks in a row. We need pens and paper and books. We need lunch boxes and and clothes. We need to make a schedule. Figure out everyone's activities. That's an awful lot of work for the dog days of summer!

Not that I'm complaining. The kids are bored and Mom is tired of being activity director. The first day of school can't come fast enough for me. I just hope I don't sleep through it!



Posted by: Linda | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.