The Lighter Side
Shop Lighter Side.com for the perfect inexpensive gift. Lighter Side offers funny T-shirts, famous brand collectibles, plus holiday decorations and personalized gifts. Recycle
Friday, August 21, 2015
August 25th is International Kiss and Make Up Day. It's a day to forgive and mend fences with anyone you've been mad at. I love this holiday because it reminds us to appreciate everyone in our lives and to let go of anything "bad" in our relationships.

This year, I'll have something to celebrate. Because, after all these years, my sister and I can still really irritate each other. In fact, we've sort of ticked each other off last Christmas. We used to talk on the phone once or twice a week, but I haven't heard from her since then. Of course, I've been too stubborn to call her, too.

The funny thing is...I don't really remember why we started arguing. I bet she doesn't either! So to celebrate the holiday, I'm going to take my sister to lunch and apologize for whatever it was that I did — even if I didn't do it!

Life is way too short to hold grudges. Much better to let it go. To kiss and make up. And get my sister back.

Your "Forgive and Forget" Gift Guru,
Linda




Posted by: Linda | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.