The Lighter Side
Shop Lighter Side.com for the perfect inexpensive gift. Lighter Side offers funny T-shirts, famous brand collectibles, plus holiday decorations and personalized gifts. Recycle
Friday, December 25, 2015
 

I hope you've had as much fun as I did finding the perfect gift for your special someone this year. I love my work so much -- mostly because of all of you wonderful gift-givers -- and it means so much  to be able to share it with you.

So on this Christmas Day, I just want to pause amidst the festivities to say thank you and happy holidays to you and yours from all of us here at The Lighter Side.

I hope you're able to spend time with your friends and family, share a meal, a few laughs and some warm moments. In short, I hope you get everything you want for Christmas.

Your "Yuletide Greetings" Gift Guru,
Linda
Posted by: Linda | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.