The Lighter Side
Shop Lighter Side.com for the perfect inexpensive gift. Lighter Side offers funny T-shirts, famous brand collectibles, plus holiday decorations and personalized gifts. Recycle
Friday, December 4, 2015
How is your holiday shopping going? I'm doing pretty well, but, well it seems there's always more to do...right up until the Big Day.

I'm working on my stocking stuffers now. I had always tried to find tiny games, candies, t-shirts...you know the kind of thing we ALL stuff stockings with. But a few years ago I came up with one idea that made my "stuffer shopping" so much easier.

Socks.

They're useful (and warm on a cold winter's night.). They're easy to find. And inexpensive. The perfect gifts. And I just couldn't resist the silliness of a sock stuffed with socks. Try it and see if your family enjoys the fun and humor of getting socks-in-a-sock, too. And if not...well...at least they'll have toasty toes!

Your "Stuffing Stockings" Gift Guru,
Linda

Posted by: Linda | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.