The Lighter Side
Shop Lighter Side.com for the perfect inexpensive gift. Lighter Side offers funny T-shirts, famous brand collectibles, plus holiday decorations and personalized gifts. Recycle
Friday, October 9, 2015
Can you believe Halloween is only three weeks away? I'm way behind this year, but I'm in luck: the kids are already on it. They're too old for trick-or-treating, but they're growing into a whole different kind of celebration.

They started dragging out the boxes of spiders, the jars of eyeballs, the severed limbs, plus all the animated witches, zombies and other spooky creatures last weekend. So decorating is well under way without any help from Mom.

Since Dad is on lighting duty, I guess the only thing left for me to do this year is pick my costume and make some "bloody finger" sandwiches!

Your "Happy Halloween" Gift Guru
Linda

Posted by: Linda | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.