The Lighter Side
Shop Lighter Side.com for the perfect inexpensive gift. Lighter Side offers funny T-shirts, famous brand collectibles, plus holiday decorations and personalized gifts. Recycle
Friday, January 22, 2016
Can you believe Valentine's Day is right around the corner? It snuck up on me and I admit: I'm at a bit of a loss this year. Or at least I was. Then I decided to do something different this year. Something a little bit sassy.

Back in my younger days, I used to get -- and give -- some pretty naughty gifts. Since I'm not quite too old yet, I thought I'd get up to some of my old tricks this year and find some eye-popping, jaw-dropping gifts for my dear husband.

Yes, Valentine's Day is a day for candlelight, romance and luscious chocolates. But there's no law that says you can't mix a little sassy with the sweet.

Your "Sweet Sass" Gift Guru,
Linda

Posted by: Linda | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.