The Lighter Side
Shop Lighter Side.com for the perfect inexpensive gift. Lighter Side offers funny T-shirts, famous brand collectibles, plus holiday decorations and personalized gifts. Recycle
Friday, September 2, 2016
Finally, the kids are back at school. Don't get me wrong...I love having my kids at home. I love summer. I love the camping, the fishing, and the beach going. But I also love a house that doesn't look like a hungry horde just ravaged the place.

Which is one of the reasons I love Back to School season. The "hordes" are in the classroom now instead of making a wreck of my house. Which means their teachers are the ones in charge of their boundless energy and curiosity.

That's why I always try to send a little something special to their teachers at the first of the year. Teachers don't get a lot of praise. They don't make a lot of money. But most will say they can't think of a more rewarding job.

I certainly can't think of a more important job than educating our children. So teachers deserve a little recognition. Even if it's just a small gift that makes them smile as the new school year begins.

Your "Thank a Teacher" Gift Guru,
Linda

Posted by: Linda | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.