The Lighter Side
Shop Lighter Side.com for the perfect inexpensive gift. Lighter Side offers funny T-shirts, famous brand collectibles, plus holiday decorations and personalized gifts. Recycle
Friday, November 3, 2017
I don't know how much time I spend watching cat videos. I'm pretty sure I don't want to. Pretty sure I don't want my boss to know, either. (Of course, I suppose I could call it research for the blog.)

So...I just found a new tool for my 'research'.

It's a 24-hour online TV channel dedicated to cats and only cats. Here's the description from the website:

All cats, all the time. 
24/7/365. 
We've got kittens too. 
Meow-mazing.

Meow-mazing indeed! And it's purrrr-fectly priced at: FREE! That's right. Now we can watch cat videos all day and all night and it won't cost a nickel. I feel like Christmas came early this year!

There are cartoon cats. Just plain cute cats. Documentaries about cats. There are even regular shows like "Scaredy Cats", "Famous Felines" (like Grumpy Cat), "Cats Gone Viral" and (of course) "Putting Up with Humans".

The streaming cats are brought to you by PlutoTV, a network that obviously understands what the viewing public craves: more cats!

My friends, I have seen the future of television and it is cat-tivating!

Your "Awwwwwwmazed" Gift Guru,
Linda


Posted by: Linda | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.