The Lighter Side
Shop Lighter Side.com for the perfect inexpensive gift. Lighter Side offers funny T-shirts, famous brand collectibles, plus holiday decorations and personalized gifts. Recycle
Friday, December 29, 2017
Today marks the last day of The Lighter Side blog.

I've had so much fun digging up delightful and entertaining gifts for you over the years. Before I go, I want to say: Thank you for reading!

The second thing is this: The Lighter Side will still be here for you!

That's why it's only "sort of" farewell.

From now on, you'll be able to find those perfectly unique gifts for your perfectly unique friends and loved ones on social media.

I'll be posting the best-of-the-best Gift Guru advice to Facebook and other social sites.

When there's a Great Big Sale, well, I'll be posting that, too. And you - our loyal fans and followers - will be the first to know!

I hope to see you all in the new year.

Thanks again for being a great audience.

Your "See You There" Gift Guru,
Linda





Posted by: Linda | 8:00 AM | permalink
‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.